Concise Medico provide a single joint expert medico legal assessment and report writing psychological service to solicitors and other professionals who require psychological medico legal assessments and reports of children and adults believed to have suffered psychological trauma. We have nationwide coverage for Psychologist Reports and CBT Therapy.
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Helping clients manage their problems by changing the way they think and behave.
- Anxiety and Generalised Anxiety Disorder (feeling of unease, such as worry or fear, that can be mild or severe)
- Depression (lasting feelings of sadness and hopelessness, feeling constantly tired, sleeping badly, having no appetite or sex drive, and complaining of various aches and pains)
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
CBT is not only used as treatment for psychological symptoms; while it cannot cure a client’s physical symptoms, it can help them to cope with them by finding practical ways to improve the state of mind on a daily basis. This is available for people with long-term health conditions, such as irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS).
- Phobia- post RTA
At Concise Medico, we understand that a client’s psychological injuries are a delicate and sensitive issue that requires in-depth analysis and investigation whether sustained through minor accidents or catastrophic injuries. Our specialist team has the requisite expertise and knowledge to provide a fully efficient and individual service.
If you have any queries please call our dedicated team on 01282 786185 or alternatively please instruct us via Email/telephone.