If you’ve experienced a personal injury that wasn’t your fault, you deserve compensation for the physical and psychological hardships it has caused. At Concise Medico, we believe that pursuing compensation for your personal injury is your fundamental right, and there’s no disadvantage in exercising it.
Personal injury compensation typically falls into two categories:
- General damages: These damages are awarded for Pain, Suffering, and Loss of Amenity (PSLA).
- Special damages: These cover financial losses and related expenses incurred due to someone else’s negligence
Our comprehensive personal injury services cover diagnostic assessments offered for a wide range of scenarios, including:
- Whiplash injuries such as neck strain, spinal, ligaments and muscle injuries
- Data breach leading to fear, insecurity, or similar mental health issues
- Road accident injuries including whiplash, major and minor injuries
- Housing disrepair such as living in a poorly maintained rental property
- Supermarket accidents including slip, trip and fall incidents and injuries
We’re here to guide you through the compensation process. We offer assessments of children and adults of all ages. Our personal injury experts offer online screening assessments for your convenience.