Expert Witness Reports and Assessments
Easy Appointments Scheduled Around Your Time and Region
Concise Medico takes great pride in offering the best mental health care. We have access to more than 30 carefully chosen medico legal psychologists in the UK. Moreover, we have a proven track record of clients who have benefited from medical legal reports and psychological assessments that Concise Medico provides.
The safety of our clients is of utmost importance to us as a professional expert witness service provider, so all of our experts undergo DBS checks, are HCPC-accredited, and are required to carry current indemnity insurance. You can rest assured that you are in good hands because we provide a professional, secure, private, and safe environment for your assessments. We deliver psychologist assessment report medico legal in several cities in the UK, including:
Concise Medico Process for Producing Expert Psychologist Reports
At Concise Medico, we ensure that all relevant information is considered, even if it contradicts our personal opinions. We adhere to CPR (Civil Procedure Rules) Part 35, CrimPR (Criminal Procedure Rules) Part 33 and FPR (Family Procedure Rules) Part 25 when writing our medico legal reports.
Therefore, the process for carrying out a medico legal assessment and production of psychologist reports may vary depending on the specific needs and circumstances of the individual being evaluated. It, likewise, varies considering the legal proceedings in which the assessment will be used. In general, however, the process may involve the following steps:
- Conducting an initial assessment to gather relevant information about the individual being evaluated.
- Assessment will be conducted using various methods, including physical examination, interviews, and possibly additional evaluations.
- Documenting the assessment in a detailed report, including any relevant diagnoses, observations, and recommendations.
- The report may be reviewed and revised by other healthcare professionals or legal experts to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- The final report will be submitted to the relevant legal authorities or parties involved in the legal proceedings following the court deadline.
How Much Does a Medico Legal Psychologist Report Cost?
If the solicitor instructing us has an active Legal Aid Representation Order, medical report fees may be charged at the Legal Aid Rate, subject to availability. If not, our expert witness fees will be billed for our medico legal psychologist reports at our standard professional rate. The losing party may recoup the expert witness fees in some jurisdictions.
In any case, if the court determines that the opposing party acted unreasonably following the standard costs order rules, the court may recover the costs of the medical report. In general, some common factors that can affect the price of an expert court report include:
- Different legal proceedings affect the cost of the medical legal psychologist report.
- The length, intricacy and complexity of the report can also affect the overall cost.
- The services included in a psychology expert witness report also affect the cost.
It is important to note that the cost of a medical legal psychologist report is not typically covered by insurance, and it is usually the responsibility of the client to pay for the report. If you are considering obtaining a court report, it is a good idea to discuss the cost with the psychologist who will be preparing the report and to clarify any questions or concerns you may have about the cost before proceeding
Our Expert Witness Panel
Our legal psychologist UK as expert witnesses have BPS (British Psychological Society), have undergone DBS clearances, are accredited with the AEP (Association of Educational Psychologists), and the HCPC (Health and Care Professions Council). If a court appearance is not necessary, our psychologist expert witnesses are available to serve as expert advisors.
So, if you’re searching for a psychology expert witness for court reports or expert testimony in the courts or tribunals in the UK, we have got you covered! Our psychology experts provide CPR-compliant mental health assessments and reports for civil, criminal and family court proceedings and personal injury cases. Our offices are located in Leeds, Birmingham and other dynamic cities in the UK.