Role of EMDR therapy in the UK in PTSD
and Complex PTSD
- Do you carry the weight of unprocessed trauma or PTSD?
- Have negative thoughts become a barrier to your well-being?
- Are you ready to embrace change and healing using EMDR services?
If you resonate with these questions, EMDR services and therapy might be your gateway to healing and personal transformation.
Eye movement desensitisation and reprocessing therapy (also known as EMDR) is a scientifically proven powerful psychotherapy for PTSD and Complex PTSD. It helps people process the unprocessed traumatic memories, resulting in mental well-being.
Our EMDR therapy in the UK combines side-to-side eye movements with talk therapy in a predetermined and organised manner. By integrating as such, EMDR services help you process and reframe traumatic memories, fostering emotional healing. Our EMDR therapy in the UK helps people living with trauma by aiding the processing of:
- Negative thoughts and feelings that appear to be stuck
- Physical sensations connected to traumatic memories
- Enables you to view things from a different perspective